Monday, December 13, 2010

Critical Feedback

Today during class, I was able to get very good feedback from my classmates on my current project. Some helpful comments they made on my project was that they agreed with the my idea on using different shades to contrast the dark oil spill and the color of the ocean. Also, they also liked my plan of showing how oil spills kill many animals in the ocean, which shows how we need to stop this natural disaster. However, my peers also gave me very helpful criticism as well. They suggested me to change my idea to a more creative concept. Instead of doing something very simple, I now am showing how oil spills are affecting our country, but in more of a expressive manner. The ideas that my classmates gave me was extremely useful, and will be very helpful during the process of my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment